“ALLWIN commitment to quality” is one of the values in ALLWIN culture.
To ensure the quality consistent, ALLWINinspect and well-control each procedure throughout the mass-production.
1. To ensure the material component follows the ASTM standard, ALLWIN use spectrometer to check the raw material before production. Before casting, we check the stainless steel element. After die-cast out, we check aging the casting. We also use spectrometer to check the solid bar before we start to machining it.
We also do the hardness testing for the product if necessary.
2. ALLWINuse measuring tools to check the product in each procedure throughout the mass-production to ensure the dimension of product meet customer’s requirement.
3. ALLWIN arrange Quality control department in each step of the mass-production to ensure each production fulfill their duty to produce well-product.
4. ALLWIN use salt spray testing machine to test the product, to ensure it meet specific corrosion-resistance requirement.
5. ALLWIN use 2D and 3D drawing to communicate with customer, which is clearly and accurately. we also have a 3D printer which helps us to develop new item and also prints sample for customer approval.
Base on above five quality control steps, ALLWIN proudly says that “ALLWIN commitment to quality”